Monday, 4 March 2013

Bonjour.

Hi, hello... No, I am not French.

So anyway...

*Shameface*

I know I only have eight followers here and I'm sure none of you thought anything of me not posting here in forever, but the blog was always there on my dashboard, looking disappointedly at me.

I'm still fat, probably worse than ever and I want to change. I'm at the point where enough is enough, my body isn't how it should be and I hate it. I have zero confidence, I hate how I look and I need to change, not just because I want to, but because I am unhealthy, I don't exercise enough and I eat whatever the fuck I like without even caring... not the way to go.

So guess what I'm gonna do? I'm going to join Slimming World, that's what. This Thursday, there are three different sessions and I fully intend on attending one of them and start making a serious lifestyle change.

I've been trying very hard this year so far to make small changes to my habits and I've done quite well, I've been walking more and cutting out carbs and stuff, but I know so many people who have been to Slimming World and had such amazing results and I want some of that!

I've never used Slimming World before and I know it's going to take me a while to get into it and used to how it works, but I know that I CAN do this. Weight Watchers worked for me years ago, but I can't afford to go there and I think trying something new will be good for me. Where go WW get off charging £6.25 per week? *Shaking head*

So anyway, that's all so far. I have some links in the sidebar, I have made a You Tube channel so I can document my changes and just talk when I need to. Hopefully I'll have something up after I've been to the class on Thursday.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, Please leave me one!