Friday, 12 July 2013

New Beginnings.


See the post underneath this one?  Yeah... That never actually happened. AGAIN!

But guess what? It did today. I finally gave it and joined Slimming World! I seen so many success stories from other bloggers and a couple of my good friends have done really well there to. So, now it's my turn for a lifestyle change. This is NOT a diet, it's for life, for a new me.

I was so nervous going to the class, but everyone was really lovely and the consultant spent ages explaining things to me, she was called Sarah and was filling in for the usual consultant who is Lisa, I guess I'll meet her next week.

Anyway, I stayed for the meeting, got weighed and went to Tesco for a few things. Now my weekend will be spent researching what I can eat and stuff!

I won't write my weight... I'm way too chicken for that at the moment! Maybe I'll reveal it when I've lost lots.. I have a very long way to go and I shed a bit of a tear when I left the class because I didn't realise how heavy I had gotten.. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and it's so bad. Bad for me and bad for my health. I barely have a shred of confidence and I hate it, I almost hate myself which I know sounds severe, but it's seriously how I feel and I know how wrong that is.

I plan on taking some pics later and hunting down my tape measure so that I can really track the changes in my body. Maybe I'll be brave enough to post them sometime too.


So, here we start.. My journey, my new lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, Please leave me one!