Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Achievements.

I meant to write this post last weekend after this weigh in, but blogger was being a d**k and I lost my patience.

So last week was full of good things at SW. We had a taster session, I lost 2lbs (yay!) I got my Club 10 award (Yayay!) and I also got Slimmer Of The Week, which was a surprise, but a welcome one. I'm chuufed that I've lost 10% of my weight, I really feel that is quite an achievement, even if I do have a way to go yet.

I am now 3.5lbs away from 3 stone and of course I'd love to get that this week, but star week is approaching, so I'm not getting my hopes too high.. Next week I'll miss class as I am going to see my Mum and Sister for a week.. I intend on sticking to plan, but I'll hold off on weigh in until I return.

I'm getting sick of salad now too! It's just too cold for that. I've been having frozen veg with meals now and trying to find more comforting Winter food.

Fingers crossed for Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I'm just starting to follow slimming world again and i love soup for lunch in this weather! Made the pea and ham one from the website this week and its quite yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, Please leave me one!