Friday, 11 October 2013

Checking in!

Good news campers!

I lost 4 lbs! That means I got the 2.5 stone award that I was hoping for and passed it a little bit too! I am very happy. My consultant told me that I am "on fire!" which made me smile.

Here's to another week! If I can lose 1.5 lbs by next Friday then I will get my Club 10 award... That means I will have lost 10% of my body weight.. That's insaneeee! I am looking forward to that achievement!

Here are 10 things that losing 10% of your body weight can help with:
1. Lower blood pressure, reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke and lower your need for medication.
2. Reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. If you have diabetes weight loss could improve your diabetes control and reduce the need for medication.
3. Lower blood cholesterol levels which are associated with increased risk from heart disease.
4. Reduce strain on the joints and improve back and joint pain.
5. Your lungs function better and reduce breathlessness.
6. Improve mood and self-esteem.
7. Improve asthma and reduce the need for medication.
8. Become more mobile, making it easier to be more active.
9. Improve fertility and menstrual problems.
10. Reduce the risk of certain obesity-related cancers such as cancers of the breast, uterus, cervix, ovaries and gall bladder.
Now, I'm off to eat my 2 syn Tesco Finest Chicken Chasseur! Delicious, I tell you! Yummm!

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done, what an inspiration! Keep up the good work :)

    Vanessa

    vanessaswhimsicalworld

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, Please leave me one!