Friday, 4 October 2013

Weigh in updates! Week 11.

Hi Guys!

So, the picture above speaks for itself. I lost 4lbs this week! Yay! I never posted about last week, but I maintained as you can see... I was actually fine with that as it was that time of the month. I also got slimmer of the week today - what a surprise! I'm very pleased and proud of myself this week.

My consultant always asks what we've been doing to get losses and my answer is always just sticking to plan, eating lots of superfree and drinking lots of water. I'm starting to think more seriously about exercise now too, so maybe I'll have an update on that sometime soon.

Something happened this week that has wowed me. It actually happened three times, three different people told me that I was inspiring. . . Err, what? Me? . .  I seriously cannot even get my head around that, but it also makes me feel really good at the same time. It's so nice for someone to say that, and I know I feel the same about other slimmers.. I am so early into my 'journey' though, so it seems crazy that people would say that.

So, I need another 3lbs to get my 2.5 stone award! I'd love to get that next week so we shall see. I won't pressure myself though, if it happens it happens, if not, maybe the following week. I don't do well when I put pressure on myself.

I also made a friend in group today, not that I don't get along with everyone because I do, but I really sat and chatted to this girl for a while because the computers were down so things weren't running on time. She was lovely, we found we had loads in common and like me she has a long journey ahead of her. She also told me that she had seen my videos on you tube, that was kind of surreal, but cool!

Okay, I'm off!
I hope you all have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, Please leave me one!