Sunday, 10 November 2013

Three Stone Down!

So.. I forgot to update you all on the weigh in before last, the one before I went away for a week. As you can see above, I lost 2.5lbs that week.

Then I went away. I stuck to plan for the majority, but I had some treats and my 3 stone award treat (a little early!).. I think I expected when I went on Friday to have gained after my week off, but I actually lost 2lbs, finally getting me to my 3 stone award. Yay! So I've now lost 43lbs/3 stone and 1lb in total in 15 weigh in's. It would technically be 17, but I had two weeks off, so I'm not counting those.

It feels really good and I'm feeling positive a the moment, I'm imagining where I can be this time next year if I continue like this.. I'm certainly not going to give up, I am determined to get to where I want to be!

So, 6 more weigh in's until Christmas (eek!). I'd love another stone off by then, but I'm not going to pressure myself on that, we'll just see what happens and go with the flow.

Now I'm home, I am back into my groove and eating what I should be.. I always find that slightly harder when I'm away so it feels good to be back on it. Let's see what this week brings!

Ciao for now - have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, Please leave me one!