Tuesday, 28 January 2014

My Slimming World 4.5 Stone Award!

So... This is where I am! Sorry for the lack of an update the week before last, I've been unwell with a cold and missed weigh in that week, but I went last Friday and had the above loss.. the 1.5lbs that I needed to get me the 4.5 stone award!

I had mixed feelings. I was so super happy to have hit another milestone of an amazing 4.5stones, but I was hoping to have had a bigger loss, seeing as I had missed a weigh in the week before.. I thought 1.5lbs wasn't the best for 2 weeks, but I'm over it now. Star week had just ended when I got weighed, and I had been unwell, so we shall see what this week brings.

I constantly get paranoid when I have a smaller loss than I hoped for that I'm failing at the plan and things are going to start going downhill.. it's really weird, like now that I've come so far I don't want to go back, and I still have a long way to go, so I don't want things to get messed up. Does that even make sense? It does in my head!

Anyway, I'm feeling as positive and determined as ever, I've been getting lots of compliments about how people can tell I've lost weight and that feels amazing and pushes me to continue (not that I need it)..

Thanks for reading, if anyone does! See you next week.. 3 days until weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, Please leave me one!