Friday, 10 January 2014

Now. Where were we?

Blimey, it's been a while, hasn't it?! I guess I got caught up with Christmas and stuff, but I'm back, so hello!

So after my depressing last post way back at the end of November, I was whinging about a gain and the possibility that I might not reach the 4stone that I wanted to get by Christmas...

Well, I didn't get it, but it was okay, I got over it and I moved on. Here's what has happened since then!
Okay, now let me fill you in!

The week after the 1lb gain I lost 5lbs! The period thing obviously evened itself out and I had a nice loss which was such a boost.. I felt like I was on track for my 4 stone then, needing only 3.5lbs now, but as you can see, I lost half a pound the following week (my last weigh in before going away for Christmas) Sigh!

But whatever, I went away, I enjoyed Christmas, I ate chocolate and indulged in things I don't usually, but I also had days where I was completely on plan, or half on and half off.. I returned and went to the first new year weigh in last Friday (3rd Jan).. I was nervous and pretty much expected a gain (I feel so guilty after I've indulged).. But all was well and I actually lost 4.5lbs! I was amazed and very happy. Finally, my 4 stone award - HURRAH! What a start to the new year!

And now for this past week, It's been good to get fully back onto plan after being away and I had a good week with no naughtiness really, and I got weighed today and lost another 4lbs and got Slimmer of the week, so yay! Two girls in my class that I hadn't seen in a while made my day too, by telling me I looked amazing and you could really see my loss.. That was a nice little boost. :)

So there you have it. I'm now at a total loss of 4st 5.5lbs and I am as determined as ever to keep at it until I am happy! This year my main mission is to continue with Slimming World for my health and for my confidence, I also plan on starting to exercise more (stay tuned!). I'd like to be able to say I've lost a total of 10 stone by the end of 2014 (Yep, I need to lose THAT much!), and continue to lose and get to target in 2015. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading, if you do! Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, Please leave me one!